The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey
how many people here like the way the ser looks? imo i think the seats are ugly as hell they should at least have it match the xterior colors, why would they have red seats? The front end looks a little weird but besides that its a phat car. Any1 else agree with me?

·
Registered
706 Posts
I thought they do match the exterior. Red interior for red ser, and like yellow interrior with yellow car, blue with blue etc etc?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry mrduece didnt realize it......sammy i read in this months car and driver that red is the only color for the spec v. i hope they r wroing.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
well technically this is on Nissan vehicles as the General description states.. stuill should have been over there... but hey.. shall we start a poll???? :D

·
1,286 Posts
This girl I know has one, and I am impressed with it. It's very nice and that SR20 is quick. It's 145hp engine and since the Sentra is light it does move.

·
Registered
706 Posts
01Alty said:
sorry mrduece didnt realize it......sammy i read in this months car and driver that red is the only color for the spec v. i hope they r wroing.
You may be right, but here are some pics of other color interiors.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea the spec-v will b in red and the regular se-r will b in those colors i guess..wow da blue looks whacked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts