The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought Sentra SER rims for my Altima, but they wont fit. Now I'm trying to sell them. Do you know where I can sell them, perhaps some other nissan member sites?

Also, do you know what other cars those rims will fit? Right now I only know of the Sentra and 200/SX

Thanks

Also, if you want them, they're 200 or best offer. They come with 4 basically new Goodyear Tires. A Great Deal. Thanks

·
Random Check In Guy
45 Posts
I'll take em! Well, that depends, are they the gunmetal ones or just silver. Get at me. I want gunmetal.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I think that problem is that I'm pretty sure that the old rims have to come off the car before new ones can be installed. . .:p

Just playin. . .

·
Registered
2 Posts
what do look like?

i'm interested and can do this -this weekend . i live in edison ..10 mins away from milltown..get back

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
HOLY 3 YEAR BUMP BATMAN! :eek:

·
Banned
413 Posts
There is no reason why they shouldent fit. I dont know what anybdy can do to help you.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
loserpunkx182 said:
why?????

and they do fit
Those are the old skool SR20 SE-R rims.

·
Registered
4 Posts
the reason why those rims wont fit is because they are a 4x100mm lug pattern, older altimas have 4x114mm lug pattern, and thats why theyre not the same. You can try selling them on sr20forum.com, or ************.com and sentra.net, those rims are very popular

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Yea, 95-98 200SX SE-R or Sentra SE wheels ... 4x100 ...will not fit the Altimas .....

·
Island Style
598 Posts
maybe another guy might ask if those wheels will fit on his car because the newer sentras wheels are hard to find, so he can seacrh and find this since it was never answered

1 - 20 of 23 Posts