The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just popping in to let you know about the worlds first bolt on upgraded turbo for the mr16ddt Sentras! I am doing a pre-sale on them until the end of the month. Trying to spread the word. If enough stage 1 turbos sell I will start on stage 2 and 3 turbos.

Turbo Upgrade for Sentra Turbo

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since they where announced: 2
It's a big project and I do not expect to sell a ton of them, but they are available for people who want them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Since they where announced: 2
It's a big project and I do not expect to sell a ton of them, but they are available for people who want them.
Yeah and considering there aren’t that many people interested in giving their sentras a turbo upgrade. But I appreciate this man. I was looking for a upgrade myself. I’ll see if I can support soon.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This ac
Yeah and considering there aren’t that many people interested in giving their sentras a turbo upgrade. But I appreciate this man. I was looking for a upgrade myself. I’ll see if I can support soon.
This actually fits the gen 2 Jukes as well, so there is market potential. I get a few emails a month asking about a more affordable way to put a bigger turbo in a Sentra or Juke, and this was my way of providing that. I have done actual big turbo set ups on V2 Jukes already, and someone with a sentra turbo may be coming next month for the same treatment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts