The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Resistance is futile
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, she might have lost anyway, but the calls were horrendous. Here she is telling the chair umpire to pick a finger:

·
Who is your daddy ?
275 Posts
pauliewog said:
Is she the one that was wearing the outragous s&m type tennis outfit, or was it her sister.
she wore em in previous 2 games, this one was lil' more conservative, still same shirt.

I watched the game, and i have to say that she was emotionally ****ed by line-watchers, she's not very strong emotionally, therefore several wrong calls make her go apeshit, and ****ed her concentration pretty good. But yeah, if they were right, i think she could beat Capriati. She was awesome in previous 2 games.

·
say when.....
1,504 Posts
ULTIMATUC said:
she eats from a trough. and wears underwear w/ dick holes.
:lol: :lol:

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
the shitty part about all of us this is caparati set there and didnt say anything..what a loser...dumb bitch...nice sportsmenship...i hope she gets here ass pounded in the semis

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
clo007 said:
the shitty part about all of us this is caparati set there and didnt say anything..what a loser...dumb bitch...nice sportsmenship...i hope she gets here ass pounded in the semis

yeah... screw that.... I much rather watch capriati's fat ass on the court then Seren's horseface!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts