The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many meets are you guys trying to have? i've been lookin at this forum and you guys are having a meet every other week it seems! i'm all up for meeting, but maybe 1 or 2 dates should be set so that people can plan around that to ensure maximum outcome? just a suggestion.. i havent been to one yet so i shouldnt talk persay, but i thought i'd give my .02 :D

·
Faster than your Altima.
922 Posts
was that a diss? jk. for some people its a meet for others its another chance to hangout, b15 crew does it all the time and post it on the driven area. there isnt no harm in that. if you would like to meet up at that date we set then cool, if you cant then seeing that we have MEETS all the time, you could meet up at the next one or the one after that.
thats my .02 cents.:embarasse

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Our meets are not that rare, it's the combination of meets with the CV... But I would choose .NET meet over any other, it just feels more comfortable at our meets. At CV meet they treat you as a complete stranger.. maybe it's just me but I don't really like CV.. :dunno:

We only had one big meet on Dec.21st and that's about it, others were just hang outs or CV meets. Oh and what I like about CV meets is racing on a hwy :D it was cool seeing tegra and civic in my mirrors ;D just can't wait to get more mods..

Stop bitchin' and come to our 3.15 meet, .02 cents :davey:

·
Dizzy Chinese
787 Posts
Yea really true, the last meet at CV we were just sitting there and just looking around. It was like we werent really accepted you could tell by no pics of us, also russ whose that other azn kid sitting with us?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts