The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
reppin DC crew
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i already have 2 12s 2 amps and a cap set up its set up with the amps ontop of the box and the cap on the side. but i want to go diffrent. my friend is good with tools and all that stuff. do u guys have any ideas i can do? so far this is what were thinking... the box will be flush with the audio bahn crome back out. then the cap in a plexy glass capartment to the left where it indents. the the to amps on the wall where its flush or on the bottem or sides.(guess dont really know) and were thinking on the bottem. have NISSAN or ALTIMA on the bottem with space under neather and mirror under that with a neon hiden that u will see it glow out. and also thinking the whole trunk mirror but dont want to over do it. what idea u guys have. anything u guys wish u did if u had another chance? and what about the spare?

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
that sounds good. it's going to take some time and a lot of measuring, i started mine and didn't finish it and in the end, ended up selling it. but i say go for it. sounds like a good idea.

·
reppin DC crew
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what were ur plans to do to ur trunk?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts