The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i got my baby back baby back baby back. (actually just bought her back, trailering it this weekend)

for the n00bs, here is what she looked like a few months before I sold her to PHXALTIMAII a couple years back:

she ain't lookin as good now, but I am elated to have her back.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the engine is having a comming out party so it doesn't matter :D asleep and ULTIMATUC are invited :) I'm buying that engine you mentioned brian if you're still going to sell it to me. I need to know for sure so I know whether or not to get one from a jy.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can only do it on saturday after 5PM and sundays whenever. night wrenching is a good idea. I would like to get started next weekend if possible. bring the kids, my wife will keep an eye on them. We can do it at my dad' shop, plenty of room and tools and room for the kids to play. we can que-bar some food and get a little loaded.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i sold it to a friend 2 years ago to buy a neon :( he has had it since then. i have called him periodically over the last two years trying to buy it back. he'd tell me stories of aluminum wings and widebody kits and how mad tite it was going to be, id get pissed and tell him he better not rice my car out. he basically just drove it for awhile and then let it sit. I think his g/f was driving it as of lately.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hacku said:
hey bro, if you need some new wheels and tires let me know... I got the hook up :D
i know you do :) since my buddy Kelly bought those wheels off of you, i'm gettin his take-offs for cheap hehe. if you can get 2 wheels that match the rear that would be cool.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
i need a trailer or car dolly. my dad has two and both r broke beyond repair now. i was going to borrow one last night but it was night and the lights were screwed. i end3ed up getting my finger between a steel caster from the trailer's tounge and a cinder block. hence my jacked more than usual typing.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it's getting there, still have a shit load of work to do after it is running. get to put my painting shit to use after i replace the bumpers.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Wow! Between the trunk hole being in the "up" position and the heavy oxidation I would SWEAR that's MY car! :p

I have a REAL Altima bra if you need it :)

·
Banned
0 Posts
waynehead05 said:
that's oxidation?!?! i thought it was just covered in heavy dust
Yea, the darker colored 95's oxidized BAD! Including Maximas and Sentras. Apparently they skipped a step in the clear coat process, or something, as I was told :sad:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts