The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Energy Liberation Front
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to replace the light in my automatic indicator console thingy(PRND12). Anyway, it seems like just a piece of plastic that needs to be popped off, I can't find any screws, so I'm about ready to just yank on it until it gives, but I want to get confirmation before I break something. Is there anything else that needs to be detatched before removing the top? Any advise appreciated.

·
Energy Liberation Front
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, yank'n didn't seem to work.....hehe, I'm at a loss. There are no screws around the center console, any ideas? Please excuse my ignorance!

·
Energy Liberation Front
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! Got it off all by myself! Now what!? The plastic has been removed but I don't see the old bulb anywhere, what else needs to be removed?

·
Energy Liberation Front
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has anybody actually changed this light?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not yet I have been waiting to to get my reverse indiglos and re indiglo pedals before I do.

·
Energy Liberation Front
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm bumping this, cause after removing every screw in sight, I still couldn't get to the shifter light. Come on, somebody knows how, right?

·
The Saga Continues......
1,210 Posts
it's such a bitch tryin to change that light bulb. gotta have really tiny fingers to squeeze up in there. patience is the key.

·
Energy Liberation Front
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, how do you get under the actuall piece of plastic with the PRND12 engraved into it? I mean, I can pop off the plastic, and remove the side panels but I can't get under that....I'll show you with a pic later.

·
Energy Liberation Front
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this plastic thing, how do I get under it?

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
1,662 Posts
time to remove all the trim around it, there are tons of screws but once you get them out just pull here and there and you are set.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts