The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 03 altima is 1 year old 22K miles
every time i go over a bump it sounds lke my whole suspencion is about to fall out

i took it to the dealer, and ofcourse they did not find the problem

is there some way to prove to the dealer that there is a problem ?

every one who rides in my car ask me all the time , what the hell is that sound comming form the suspencion after a bumpy road

PS
it is not something i had for the whole year, it started about 7K miles ago , and becoming more and more loud

·
Got VQ Power?? On Juice??
1,470 Posts
welcome aboard and your not the only one with those problems. the dealers suck, all they try to do is avoid working on your car. welcome to Booklyn the city where potholes are like hondas, they are everywhere.
What dealer did u got to??
if i were you i would stop going to the dealer for that and get the front Koni And the rear KYB's like im going to do this saturday hopefully.

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
ActiveTuning will have the KYB AGX rears available starting tomorrow for a $199/Pair intro price. These are already custom modified to fit the Altima.

·
1,470 Posts
Altimat said:
ActiveTuning will have the KYB AGX rears available starting tomorrow for a $199/Pair intro price. These are already custom modified to fit the Altima.

thats messed up man i pm you like 3 times left like 2 e-mails and you couldnt have warned me about these. :angry2: now i have to go and mod the ones that u purchased from Tire Rack

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
SpankinAltima said:
thats messed up man i pm you like 3 times left like 2 e-mails and you couldnt have warned me about these. :angry2: now i have to go and mod the ones that u purchased from Tire Rack
I'm sorry about that, but as a general rule I reply to emails and PMs. I checked my history for [email protected] and I don't see any emails from your address. I have three of these set aside for people that have asked me to hold a set for them, and I would have done the same for anyone else who asked. I'm sorry I missed you. If you need help with the mods please call me. I'll PM you my cell #.

·
1,470 Posts
Altimat said:
I'm sorry about that, but as a general rule I reply to emails and PMs. I checked my history for [email protected] and I don't see any emails from your address. I have three of these set aside for people that have asked me to hold a set for them, and I would have done the same for anyone else who asked. I'm sorry I missed you. If you need help with the mods please call me. I'll PM you my cell #.
i would call you now but its too late. i will call you tommorow. whats the time difference between where you are and nyc. just incase i call too early:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts