The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local shop that does tinting won't do my fronts sicne it's illegal. Any shops in Cali that will?

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
i know a few places in Santa Cruz...but i don't know how far that is from you....

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's pretty far but I can find a place to chill down in SC depending on how long it'd take. How much do they charge?

·
Scream if you want to!
368 Posts
Elite Image in SD will tint just about anything as dark as you want.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
About 130 miles north of Sacramento.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will they do it on the fronts also?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Most of the shops in SoCal will not only do the front windows, they'll remove and redo it free (or a nominal charge) if you get stopped for tint. That assumes you don't go limo dark for the fronts.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
i've seen places where they make you sign a waiver for doing fronts. @ the place I went to, they didn't ask any questions. I even got my windshield tinted. Heehee.

Jae

·
IRRESISTIBLE MEMBER
331 Posts
dmonger said:
About 130 miles north of Sacramento.
Damn , too bad is in Sacramento- In L.A. there is tinting shops from left to right and they dont give a f*ck if is illegal or not, that is your shit. :D

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
sorry man i missed this thread for while....here in Santa Cruz i could prolly get it done for you for around $50-100...and like the others said...you just sign a waiver saying you understand it's illegal...

·
Team High Intenzity
308 Posts
A lot of places in L.A. will do front windows. Try yp.yahoo.com type in your zip code and use "TINT" as a keyword .. Should help you find a place near you..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts