The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of any good shops in the DC/MD/VA area that does modifications. performance or body work.

·
Black Cherry Altima
461 Posts
ms nismo said:
Vertex in tysons corner
They took almost 5 hours to put springs in my friend's Camry. And they almost messed up his car. I did not say they are no good. May be they don't have the right tools to do the right job.

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,243 Posts
I've hung out at vertex, its a big garage with all the right tools and lifts, its just that its a bunch of kids like us running it. Shit, I don't mind though, I go there and get my shit done regardless, and they are pretty chill too. I put my wing on there, stuff like that.

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,243 Posts
Don't make me start ragging on your cars, Mr. My-System-is-Worth-More-Than--your-Cars and Ms.I-am-working-the-corner-to-pay-off-my-body-kit

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,243 Posts
Yes, I have been to DR.TINT/DR.AUDIO, they are cheap and do quality work, and also stand behind their job, they gave my friend free stuff to make sure he was extra satisfied, blow job not included.

·
dirrTi...
292 Posts
for body work, i totally recommed Z Autobody in Chantilly. in addition to body work, they also do kits and all that stuff. they did a bomb ass job repairing my car after it was in an accident like almost 2 years ago, they molded the holes in my boyfriend's trunk after he took his emblem and wing off and did work on piden's car, molding his emblem/keyhole and the radio antena (sp?). Z is totally cool and does it all for a good price too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts