The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this has been brought up before but Motivational Engineering makes shortened struts for our cars. They're pretty expensive, $200 a piece, but if you guys got the same problem I do they might be worth it. I have my GC's all the way down on my stock struts. So I'm riding my bumpstops all the time. The struts they make are modified koni's. They shorten them by 2 inches, so if you drop your car 2in you won't lose any wheel travel. They also make them with threaded sleeves for GC's wich means you can go a bit lower than with stock struts.

Here's their site. You won't see them available for the altima, you gotta email them.
http://www.motivational.net/

Here's the link to the project 200sx that SCC did. They used these shocks.
http://www.sentra.net/project/scc-12-00.shtml

If this is an old topic, then just tell me to go fuck myself.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mrdeucie said:
this is very interesting but I'm not sure how many people would be willing to drop $200 a strut.
Yeah, I figured that much but it's just another option. I might get just the two front struts cause thats where I have the problem. It's gonna have to wait a while though cause I got some other stuff I wanna do first.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mrdeucie said:
what you never mentioned is for what gen this is for. I'm guessing it's for a second gen since you are thinking about getting them.
They make them for the 1st gens, but aren't they the same thing. 2nd gen owners are using the Kyb's that are made for the 1st gens. So I figure they're the same.

·
candy is dandy.
3,932 Posts
If this is an old topic, then just tell me to go fuck myself. [/B][/QUOTE]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,should have grabbed some carne asada before you left man!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Shortened struts for your lowered ride

vtec killer said:
If this is an old topic, then just tell me to go fuck myself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,should have grabbed some carne asada before you left man! [/B][/QUOTE]

You know, I still trip out over that day. That was just weird. How in the fuck do I end up at your guys meet. I need write down better directions next time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts