The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was down in seaside nj this past week, i had the only altima and every other kid had mom and dads is300, bmw, and benz..while the others had civics and accords. these civics were riced out. big spoiler, pipes, tint,stickers, rims, lowered, all of the civics looked at my altima like it was shit..i have a 98... most of them were lx and ex, they may look all fancy but should i be intimadated to race them? are they just a bunch of punks that buy a civic and put euro's on them to think they are cool and know nothing about engine mods?? lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
civics suck anyways. If its a lx or whatever model doesn it only have like 93 horses?? they ex has only like 130 somthing. my boy had some type of 4 door civic thought he was bad ass talking how hid car can beet mine. i left him at the line with his mouth wide open cause i blew his ass away. The si isnt even that special.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
My boy juss got a '97 Prelude Japanese V-tech engine swapped into his '98 Civic, along wit a 5-speed conversion....an Accord thought he wuz bad and wanted 2 race and we blew him away....my boys civic don't look as powerful as it is.

·
Registered
701 Posts
hell no, race them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
i'd say go for it civics have lots of potential but some are slow as fuck man. I raced a 98 auto civic dx with intake, exhaust and i gave him a 3 car lead and still beat him. I have ehxaust intake and auto.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The problem with civics is that you never know what to expect. There are so many of them on the road it could be anything. I would say the majority of them are ricers but there are many of them heavily modded and w/swaps that you just don't want any part of. I was in a 92 cx hatch that looked like a standard lowered civic (still w/ cx badging on back) w/ exhaust. When I got in, I noticed it had Integ GSR guages and interior (seats, dash, doors-hot as hell) I asked him what that was all about and he took me for the ride of my life. He had built up the 1.8 (GSR motor) and swapped it in w/ the LS 5-speed and man was this thing fast. Kinda long winded but the moral is you never can tell w/ these guys...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts