The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this would keep us from putting Nissan related items unrelated to the Altima in Off-Topic...

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
doh.. didn't read the new description under General... the board before said Altima/KA24DE tuning... this one now just says Nissan..

·
Registered
80 Posts
this is just a suggestion but i think there should be a first gen, and 2nd gen general discussion. It might make things easier so we all know what eachothers talking about instead of asking all the time... (just a suggestion)

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,244 Posts
We had already tried splitting the forums into 1st and 2nd , we found out that they are very similar and it makes no sense to split the two, also, the 1st gen forum was getting much more action than the 2nd gen. Also, some information was lost because people were split up into different groups.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike said:
We had already tried splitting the forums into 1st and 2nd , we found out that they are very similar and it makes no sense to split the two, also, the 1st gen forum was getting much more action than the 2nd gen. Also, some information was lost because people were split up into different groups.
we all know the 3rd gen is completely different... will the 2002 forum eventually merge in the general?

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
Ry said:

we all know the 3rd gen is completely different... will the 2002 forum eventually merge in the general?
I'd say keep 3G seperate since it is different and totally unlike either previous models.

P

·
0 Posts
I'd say we just leave it alone. Too many different forums. I won't visit them all. Just like the get local now. I just visit my states thread and don't bother with the others, but the others could have something worth seeing and I will miss it

but thats just MO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts