The Nissan Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's hard to describe. but the strips that go on the doors (2nd gen) looks like the color is fading. Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, what did you do about it. Those strips are located on the doors, right in the center.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was in Pep Boys today, and I saw some stuff by Turtle wax called Color Match. It uses these crayon looking sticks, along with a cream. Has anybody used this stuff, and will it work on the side moldings?

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,745 Posts
Buck'00SE said:
I was in Pep Boys today, and I saw some stuff by Turtle wax called Color Match. It uses these crayon looking sticks, along with a cream. Has anybody used this stuff, and will it work on the side moldings?
a general rule - don't get anything at pep boys. i believe that those "crayons" are jsut used to touch up.....i would not use them on the whole side molding.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I went over to Strauss tonight, and the stuff is called Color Match by turtle wax. It's a polish that is colored (they have different colors) the crayon comes with this for scratches. But the bottle is a polish that is supposed to match your color. It even has a spectrum of different shades for the one particular color, in my case Gray(or Titanium frost according to Nissan). Has anybody used this, and would this work for my side panels?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.