The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who drives that silver alty, I was on the other side of 95 and noticed it, its silver with a spoiler, rims, clear-tails. and it looks badass.....

·
Banned
180 Posts
LARRY that was little lonnie If you want his number i can hook you up. He has a 6 inch drop, intake, greddy exhaust, 17 inch wheels. His dad is the owner of a shop called RPM

·
I'm kinda a big deal
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, thats a badass alty....and are you sure its a 6 inch drop?? I thought the lowest we could possibly go was 4

·
Banned
180 Posts
he cut his stock springs. Originally when i first started talking to him he had some coil overs from the civic and that gave him a 5 inch in the front and a 4-1/2 in the back. He said when he lowered them down all the way it drove like shit. he said it was like not having springs at all. He said that his cut stock springs gave him the same ride as the lowered coils.

Well I was going to buy the coils from him but some one beat me to it. Any way he said that there is no plates you need to build or anything it bolts right up.

If your smart you can get some from the 200 sx. That is the same spring size and you can get the coils from aerospeed that will give you a little more then a 4 inch drop.

=== === === === MIKE

·
Banned
180 Posts
oh and that isn 't his only car. he beats the shit out of it because he has it set up as a race car.

WHEN YOU OWN A SHOP YOU JUST DONT STOP

·
Banned
180 Posts
A six inch drop still allows for clearance. But only if you move the exhaust up. He has about 1.5 inches left as ground clearance. heaven forbid he hit a speed bump.
=== === === === MIKE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts