The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boooooostin'
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was trying to remove my driver side window wiper and i removed the cover and nut but it seems to be caught on something else. If any1 has detailed instructions on how to do this it would be appreciated. Thanx!

AlTiMaN....
:
:
V

·
246 Posts
JUST DID THE WIPER THING LAST WEEK, JUST WORK IT OFF EASY AND USE A RAG SO IT DOSENT HIT THE HOOD, IT WILL COME OFF TOOK ME ABOUT 10MINS A SIDE, I EVEN TURNED THE WIPERS ON TO TRY TO WORK IT OFF IT HELPED A BIT. HOPE THIS HELPS....:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ok, this is one of the most rice things you can do. I hope it rains after you do this. One wiper mod... BUAHAHAHAHH!!!! Unless your car was made for one wiper, don't do it. Then again, Darwin may strike and you'll crash, meaning one less idiot on the road.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
2Tight said:
Ok, this is one of the most rice things you can do. I hope it rains after you do this. One wiper mod... BUAHAHAHAHH!!!! Unless your car was made for one wiper, don't do it. Then again, Darwin may strike and you'll crash, meaning one less idiot on the road.
well, you definately don't have to be an asshole, DICKHEAD!

But in a more civilized manner, he's right. This is what you would call "ricey." Not recommended, for import purposes, or any purpose for that matter.

But if you insist on doing it, just pull a little harder, it will come off. It fits into a series of grooves. When you remove the driver's side blade, you replace the passenger side one with the driver's side one, but put it on at a slant, so that when it does come time to use it, it reaches the driver's side. Livin in FL where it rains almost every day int the summer, it is not recommended. I had it done on my previous car. Look really cheap, plus it's been done to death.

But, do what ya want. And remember...

Different strokes, for different folks.

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Personally, I like it and it works just as well as the 2 for me. I live in Austin, TX and we don't get much rain, but when we do it works just fine. I got a 2" longer blade and my bf sanded and painted the arm to match the color of the car so it doesn't stick out as much. Kinda looks like it belongs that way. Check out the pic for details.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hot Damn!

My motor and linkage is all [email protected]#$ed up, I spent a half hour trying to get the damned things off, wouldn't budge. I'll try yet again...

Always seems like if there is a problem on the windshield, it ends up on the driver's side. My wipers break, on the driver's side...a rock the sixe of a quarter hits the shield on the pass side, I get a little nick-a rock 3x smaller hits the driver side, and you would think someone hit it with an axe.

Conspiracy?

·
8,809 Posts
Re: Hot Damn!

ironmike95 said:
Always seems like if there is a problem on the windshield, it ends up on the driver's side. My wipers break, on the driver's side...a rock the sixe of a quarter hits the shield on the pass side, I get a little nick-a rock 3x smaller hits the driver side, and you would think someone hit it with an axe.

Conspiracy?
Run that by me again... This time in English please.

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
2Tight said:
hahahahahhahaha, this guy is funny

·
8,809 Posts
ironmike95 said:
I'd move on to the big words, but I want you to be able to keep up...
Huh? You're the one that can't type worth a lick and you think you can bust on me.
mwahahahah

1 - 15 of 15 Posts