The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
SHIFT_deez nuts
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, well today was a good day for me. I am officially being sponsored by this rim/tire site online. I can't reveal who it is quite yet, but they sponsor a TT 350Z on one of the 350Z forums. Well anyway, here is the deal. I sold my falken's not long ago, infact about 2 days ago. I wlil be getting the Axis Mods in the Maxis lip (19x8) on Nitto's NT55's 245/35/19.

The problem with this is that the Maxip lip is not available w/ the black rims in 19's. SOo... the company is doing me a favor and was able to contact Axis, and they are making a special order for me... So I will have the first available rims w/ the Maxis lip and the black face! I cant wait.

Although the sponsorship is not a full one, it does help me out a lot, and I'll take what I can get. I'm not going to get picky :)

NOW, my question to you guys is will a 38+ offset fit my car fine w/ a sportline drop... this is my only issue... and coming up w/ about a grand or so before the meet... all my plans are cancelled.... I'm on a budget and I have to get these before the Active Tuning meet.... is the 38+ offset going to be good?

·
SHIFT_deez nuts
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So should I go w/ smaller tires? I have lots of weight in my trunk, aside from the sportlines, so what would be under 245/35/19? This is the reason I didnt go w/ the 20's as well :(

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
shorteeguy21 said:
So should I go w/ smaller tires? I have lots of weight in my trunk, aside from the sportlines, so what would be under 245/35/19? This is the reason I didnt go w/ the 20's as well :(
235/35/19 you might be able to get away with but I doubt it, but 225/35/19 you should be able to get away with........

·
SHIFT_deez nuts
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SMOKEN-BAKE said:
I got mine in a +40 offset and it looks like it will clear fine with a sportlines or prokit...dont know about the tire size it seems kinda big...
Yeah but urs doesnt have the maxis lip... its not offered in black... or did u get silver ones? 19X8s?

·
"Ruthless Image"
475 Posts
I talked to helix a while back about this and he doesnt have the maxis lip, they dont carry it in Gloss Black... that why I ordered the silver ones... and I have the 235/35/19
and they look pretty good considering I dont even have a drop at all, my setup is stock right know.... another problem I have with these new rims that I got is the lug nuts. I think they might of sent me the wrong size because I cant seem to put the center cap on the rim...I will have to wait untill Monday to get this fixed.... oh by the way shorteeguy21 were are you getting these rims from...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts