The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SJIRadio.com Toronto to Ottawa Group Cruise! **UPDATED**

UPDATE: We now have everything in place for registration. Full details for the group cruise including the discounted rooms and suites are available. Please follow this link and sign up ASAP because space is limited: http://forum.sjiradio.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93

We are still having the group cruise later this spring. If you are interested please email me or post on the thread below:

http://forum.sjiradio.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1

The cruise is running late april or early may, from Toronto to Ottawa, and we plan to have about 50+ cars, as well about 200-300 cars meeting in Ottawa for a huge meet and chill. Hope to see you there!

My Email: [email protected]

PS: I have already spoken with moderators about posting on this forum :angel1:

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Hopefully I'll be able to make it! Where will the meet take place in Ottawa? You Toronto guys should come down!

·
*Donating Member* Senior Member
3,664 Posts
This seems more easy to do than the NY meet....hopefully some of the other Toronto members will come....

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
I get kick ass rates on Hotel rooms so let me know if you guys are interested.

·
*Donating Member* Senior Member
3,664 Posts
what are the rates for single or double? what hotel is it?

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
You've got a few to choose from. The new Hilton/Chateau Cartier are the two closest and nicest. I can get penthouse sweets for the whole weekend at just 300$. We should see how many people will come and go from there. Otherwise I've always got some extra room at home if it's just a few guys comming down.Spread the word people.

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
system_error_007 said:
This seems more easy to do than the NY meet....hopefully some of the other Toronto members will come....
I'm sure it would be a great event as well but it is not an ALTIMA meet!

I would rather get a chance to look at other Altimas over a group of riced up cars like Darknights/Importfest which is being doen all the time now. I can just go to Pacific Mall for that:D

I know some people are more into that type of events but I think I will pass...Having said that, my hat's off to Scot for organizing an event like this;)

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
system_error_007 said:
You should really come down. It would give us an oppertunity to further our conversation as I'm sure you haven't forgotten............

Colossus...If your reading this you should come down too. Give me a chance to make up being such a shitty seller.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts