The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the light swap is a r34 headlight swap with r34 taillights he lives up the street from me . i own the green one with r33 tails and now r33 heads also i am going to try and get him to take pics with me so we'll have both of the skylined altimas on the site

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
Rick, it was nice meeting you and Misty Saturday at the show. You guys have a beautiful car and congrats on the 1st place Nissan. Hopefully we can all meet up again some time at a show and my car may be entered.

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
Hey Rick,

Yeah man it was definetly nice to meet you guys. Congrats on 1st again!!!!

Also congrats on the spot...cant wait to see how that turns out in a few months...

·
I don't drive an Altima
3,840 Posts
yeah, i wonder to how much does a swap like that cost. i knew shock had the r33 swap but i havent see an altima with the r34 swap

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
I don't understand the point of the thread, but hey, I wanna see pics too!

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
R34 Headlights, hmmm nice, but hey i dont see pics, so as long as there is no pics,...all this R34 swap thing is a bunch of BS...and talking about headlights, i want to swap my headlights to a 2002 Maxima,i like those circle style lights, but i dont have enough money right now so...fu$k that

·
8,809 Posts
samnissan2003 said:
R34 Headlights, hmmm nice, but hey i dont see pics, so as long as there is no pics,...all this R34 swap thing is a bunch of BS...and talking about headlights, i want to swap my headlights to a 2002 Maxima,i like those circle style lights, but i dont have enough money right now so...fu$k that
to me, your car could not be any ricier. It's like a 10 pound bucket of rice pudding on four wheels.

·
*Member*
253 Posts
:lol: reeeeeeeemoooooooove theeeeeee foggggg lights ..... gracias

·
L4D2 Rage!
1,818 Posts
thanks man...haha i dont care, but thanks for your comments

1 - 20 of 154 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.