The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Die Trying
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all is goin? I'm 4 sho goin and prolly entering only cause it's cheaper that way with a friend.
To enter show for both days for $25 and a free pass for both days for a friend. So for the 2 of us that's about $13 a piece as opposed to $20 a piece for both days. I guess I'm screwing the system but DAMN the MAN!!!

Anyway, It's November 3rd and 4th. Just curious who to look out for. Maybe a mini meet could be in effect.

Luv2Surf24/7
Godzildo
Ignite
Myself
Maybe some South FL boyz like
AltimaJG
NiSMo1o1
etc

lemme know

·
Die Trying
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey, whoever wants to go. I wasn't sure of how many FL ppl where here. I only recalled a few names. Sorry Bro. You should go if you haven't ever gone b4

·
Die Trying
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Luv2Surf247 said:
I'll be there with ISP (Island Street Performance)
I was just there in Merrits Island last Friday night. There was a shitload of people there. Usually not that much. I was surprised! Brad's Turbo Integra with the JDM conversion was there. Damn that's a sweet car.

I'll be there this friday as well. I'll bring the whip and take ya for a ride, if ya want

·
I'm kinda a big deal
535 Posts
hell yeah brad's shit is real tight...I didn't get off work till 11:45 last friday so I didn't make it out, but I have off fridays now so I'll be out there this friday, I can't wait cause some girl that is supposidly hot wants to hook up so I gotta get my mack on lol....yeah have you put your nos in yet?

·
Banned
325 Posts
Hey 1fast...what color alti do you have, I was up there on friday night, I have a white 98GXE....pretty much looks stock. I saw an alti there and was wondering who's it was....

·
Die Trying
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nah, mine wasn't there last week. I rode in a friend's Jetta. Mine is Black Cherry lowered on Stock 15's with red/clear tails.

No NOS yet. But only about 3 weeks to go. I'm waitng on an ECU in the mail, then it goes right out to JWT. I can't wait!!!:eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I m thinking about going too. Where is going to be held at! Plus, "IT's time we nissan altima owners make an inpact " to those who dont KNOW what we are all about. peace:cool:

·
Die Trying
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it's at the Fl state fair grounds near MLK, I-4, Hillsborough, and some other road.
which direction will you be comin from? If you don't know where i'm talkin about

·
Banned
325 Posts
Too bad fridays out for me, I have to go to Ft Lauderdale this weekend also. Damn damn.....

·
Like a Villain
1,285 Posts
if there's a mini meet i'll probably go. if i get my bumper painted and installed i'll enter my car too.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I won't be able to attend the sucker. I have to go to UF for a B-day party for a friend...but let me tell you it is tempting to stay and go.

altimastyle how long did it take you to install your short shifter.

G

·
I am going to go to SlamFest too. I live in largo, Fl.

altimatestyle I see you are selling your rims. Can you email me. Your email address in invalid as you know. They look like the Tantrums which I want. Email me [email protected]

·
Registered
343 Posts
After all I will be able to go to slamfest but only on sat.

I would love to meet up with all the altima owners that are planning on going...if you want to hook up then contact me by the following:

AIM dogfest15
email [email protected]
PM me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.