The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the only mods done on my '05 3.5 SE, black, are a Berk version 2 intake, a Greddy EVO II exhaust and debadging. The next thing I'm doing are strapping 18" wheels on and lowering it 1.5"F/0.8"R. I don't wanna change anything else about the exterior except maybe the grille. The only reason the grille would stay is because I like the look of an all blakc grille with a chrome outline. But if anyone knows where I can find another grille for an '05 that's all black and still has a cutout for the Nissan emblem on it, let me know please? Also, anyone else like the sleeper look that I'm going for?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
jawnrock215 said:
The only reason the grille would stay is because I like the look of an all blakc grille with a chrome outline. But if anyone knows where I can find another grille for an '05 that's all black and still has a cutout for the Nissan emblem on it, let me know please?
Active tuning. If you want the chrome outline get the luxury grill with logo

I like the sports grill better. I also prefer it with no logo.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
jawnrock215 said:
I like that grille Chrisschnider......but I heard the grilles dont fit the 05.
You said 05 right in the first sentence. I wasn't paying attention. Hopefully A/T will come out with something soon for you.

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
jawnrock215 said:
So, the only mods done on my '05 3.5 SE, black, are a Berk version 2 intake, a Greddy EVO II exhaust and debadging. The next thing I'm doing are strapping 18" wheels on and lowering it 1.5"F/0.8"R. I don't wanna change anything else about the exterior except maybe the grille. The only reason the grille would stay is because I like the look of an all blakc grille with a chrome outline. But if anyone knows where I can find another grille for an '05 that's all black and still has a cutout for the Nissan emblem on it, let me know please? Also, anyone else like the sleeper look that I'm going for?
sleeper look with coffee cans in the rear... ha!

·
CoatKnee
555 Posts
a car that a cocky mofo would say... imma spank this car... then gets a run for his money leaving him saddened that he got beat by a car that didnt look like it would win...

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you wanted a sleeper effect, dont go chrome. also, mufflers are mufflers, those can be replaced. Nitrous would be a good add on, but thats a do at your own risk sort of thing

1 - 20 of 24 Posts