The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a pair of rims with slicks mounted on them for sale. they are 13x22x8 with the 4x114.3 lug pattern. the rims are made by kiezer and weight only 8 lbs. the tires are M&H racemaster slicks which have only been down the track one time before blowing up the motor.

here's a picture of one of the rims

i am asking $400+shipping obo.

·
Registered
318 Posts
umm not my mustan i would never buy an american car unless its a shelby my friends 5.0 is 4 lug thats all i know

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm......well, i've never tried to put these onto a mustang. i'm really not sure if they would fit. if your friend wants to see if they'll fit his car, the rims i have are 4x114.3.

·
Registered
318 Posts
well i talked to him and he says some guy used slicks on his 5.0 and snaped his axls so he doesnt want them

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Those would be entirly to small for a muscle car...maybe for the front lol!!!

As for the mustang blownig axles...I find that very hard to believe, because if he had enough power to snap a 9" or an 8.8 then he musta been throwing down huge numbers...

Twisting a driveshaft is believeable however, btu again under huge HP

And lastly...why would you want a Shelby...I know why, only because you watched Gone in 60 Seconds and saw what a bigblock with nitro would do...check the off topic forums for a new thread you're making me create about it!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
sorry about going off topic but i like shelbys cuz they look great sound great and have crazy #'s in HP and torque. but i would take a R-34 twin turbo over any shelby

and twisting ot snaping any thing i think that would most likly be from torque not HP

p.s me and a few friends are taking an old beat up 68 fast back and converting it into a shelby Cobra KR :D and aventualy it will be runing down the track with a hood mounted super charger and masive strait pipes im thinking of calling it the ricer monster LOL kinda like the cooky monster LOL make to rip apart them rice civics LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts