The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Parts & Service Manager
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to replace the rear side marker bulb in a taillight today. So I got some red Led wed bulbs.

Thought that that little side marker would be cool if it blinked with the turn signal. 4 t-taps later & they light up nicely when turning.

Thats what a sidemarker is supposed to do!

Plus I love how quickly LEDs flash on and off!

I know its corny, buy Easy & cool . :cool:

Sorry for being a dork, but its the little things that count!

·
carputer owns you
766 Posts
sounds cool got any pics?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Huh? How did you replace a standard bulb with an LED bulb? Maybe I'm out of the loop on this one. I thought LED requires different electronics, etc.

·
Parts & Service Manager
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, replaced the mini 921 bulb with a led bulb. Had them in license plates for a while, love them.

Nah, the draw on that small a bulb doesnt hurt.

Brake lights I tried once & blew two fuses, returned them shits!

I will take a pic tomorrow :(

·
"Stop your homothuggin"
392 Posts
rlsr20de you do so many mods......you need to get the eRacings bumper.....def nicer than the stillen lip.....set your car further apart from the rest....

your ride be da hottest in my book
:D

nice mini mod

we need more peeps too for the group buy...

·
Off D Beaten Path I Reign
1,053 Posts
Sorry for being a dork, but its the little things that count!
Look guys another one !!!

Who here isn't ..we all like to do little things that make us happy...me ..it was when I got the steering wheel cover with the little ribs so my hands wouldn't keep slipping of the leather. Best mod yet :lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Damn I thought I was the only one to do silly little mods to change something about my car. Like after I debadged my car I wanted to do something with the hamburger but I didn't want to put it on the outside. And since the interior of the car was pretty bland and I didn't want to spend a bunch of money on a dash kit I put the emblem on the little glovebox before the shifter. Looks pretty cool to me, plus I got some compliments from females about it.

Someone should start a thread about all the little off the wall mods that we do to change our cars from the norm. Not the common things like rims or eyelids but little unique things that we do to make our cars stand out from the multitude of them you see on the road.

·
Parts & Service Manager
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Dont mind the back side, but I had to black out them tails!

Shows how to tap it. I have video, but cant host Until I get my website up and running.

Woops, How'd that get in there?

Well thats the next tiny mod ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
rlsr20de said:
No, but it can be a reason to do mods! Insurance money, I mean!
i bought this alty from a dealership after hail damage, 60 miles on it only $13k thought it was a good deal and took it. Definately gets attention, cuz just about everyone asks what happened to it hehehe

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
Did you sandwich epoxy between the 2 pieces, epoxy is the only thing that will bond urethane to urethane, ....cause thats the only way its going to bond good, other wise if your just applying bondo overlapping the spoilers seam to the bumper it will just crack up the first time you bump it.

·
Honorary So Cal Member
16,046 Posts
When I considered molding my lip into the bumper the guy at the body shop even told me that it would not be a good idea for a daily driver because you take the chance of hitting the lip and then cracking the molding. This was when I got my holes filled on the bumper and I asked him about this at the time.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts