The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well smoked a mid to late 90'z pontiac sunfire drop top-manual....from a stand still at a light..no problem.....god i love havin a grocery getter on my cheap 15" light z-racing rimz.......(no more 17"chrome enkei'z)......i let off at 55 in 2nd cuz there waz no more point in racing....them thingz are POS.........then dude fliez by me after i let off.......figure id let him THINK he won since he WAZ driving the POS (P-O-ntiac Sunfire) a.k.a P.iece O.f S.hyt......

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u have a lot of room to speak about spelling....MR. HONDA KILL(AH).........i think that (AH) stuff left the same age the z'z DID..so that putz us in the same boat..lol....shouldnt it be HONDAKILLER.......oh well....yup that obx header doez the job......shit i aint braggin i beat a sunfire i jus posted it cuz it had to do a lil w/ racing....i mean AFTERALL ITZ A SUNFIRE....lol......

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Ok.. here's my schpeal:

1) Sunfires are slow as dick. I can beat them in my slushbox Alti. Whoop dee doo.

2) Killah would be a way of pronouncing the word, but putting z's in where there should be s's isn't pronunciation, it's trying to be cool when you're not.

Eh.. no offence to you man, just had to make my point.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
94all-t-ma said:
u have a lot of room to speak about spelling....MR. HONDA KILL(AH).........i think that (AH) stuff left the same age the z'z DID..so that putz us in the same boat..lol....shouldnt it be HONDAKILLER.......oh well....yup that obx header doez the job......shit i aint braggin i beat a sunfire i jus posted it cuz it had to do a lil w/ racing....i mean AFTERALL ITZ A SUNFIRE....lol......
Trust me,we ARE NOT in the same boat.Not even the same universe riceboy.

Oh,by the way,subject closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.