The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i was at work today and went to pick something up. At the light, i see this woman that i work with in an Eclipse. She's got a co-worker in the passenger seat. So playfully i revved my engine at them and the was just shaking her head as if to say "U don't want any son." So the light turns green and i bounce. I get to about 30mph when she pulls even, and then rapes me. I was wondering how she could've beaten me so badly w/ a stock eclipse. I pull back into the parking lot at work and i walk by her car. Apparently she drives a GS-T. So i walk inside and by now, everyone and their mothers knew of my ass-raping. And now i'm the laughing stock of the office. And what makes it worse is the fact that this morning, i was bragging about the new pulley i just installed. Damn the alty is slow.

·
Registered
315 Posts
lol ... dont mess with the turbo'd clipses .. i used to hook up with this chic who had a maroon one .. she never really raced so i used to mess around with her .. welll .....i messed with her one too many times .. and one night we were on an open highway .. and she just plain english smoked the sh*t outta me .. poor alty ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts