The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Knickabocka
714 Posts
I would be arrested for running over a toofless broke ass negro and then stomping the living ghetto out of him.

holla back.

·
Steelie Crew Member #001
1,106 Posts
run him over!!!

Actually no way I would get out of my car... Mind you I`m not from texas so no gun under the seat... I`d prolly do the same as teh guy did... then go get some friends..:)

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,256 Posts
Damn..I am not sure....If I had a gun...I would most definately have shot his crazy ass.

If I could have gotten the angle..I would have run his ass over...

Or let him beat the car til totalled...Go get a G

·
Breu Meister
6,646 Posts
OMG...that nig was right behind the car bashing out the back windshield... SLAP that bitch in reverse and tap the gas...watch his doofy as get knocked over. get the **** out the car pick up his crow bar and go to town on him.

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
Amazing how almost all of you inmediately focus on his race. You think vandalism comes in one color? Go talk to the nice Jews with swastikas on their lawns. Decoy actually came close to saying what he really felt...

Me personally, as soon as he stepped in front of the car, I would've gunned it. My guess is the distraught wife kept the driver from doing what his primordial instinct told him to do.

·
14,455 Posts
OMFG! What a freakin lunatic! And i thought the people in nyc were bad who try to get money for the poor when you're stopped at a light. When ya don't give them money, they basically key your car. Bastards :mad: (for you new yorkers... the guys hang out alot by the first exit off the GW bridge into manhattan coming form joisey)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Running him over would be self defense....He was smashing the driver side window in with a crowbar. Driver was boxed in. I would have plowed his ass down. However backing up to run him over again....that would be gratuitous. :)

·
Knickabocka
714 Posts
GcDiaz said:
Amazing how almost all of you inmediately focus on his race. You think vandalism comes in one color? Go talk to the nice Jews with swastikas on their lawns. Decoy actually came close to saying what he really felt...

Me personally, as soon as he stepped in front of the car, I would've gunned it. My guess is the distraught wife kept the driver from doing what his primordial instinct told him to do.
He is a negro is he not? Would you have preffered i called him a nigga? I was merely stating a fact.

And as far as I'm concerned I don't give two shits if it were the pope doing that shit to me I would still get arrested for using my car as a weapon.

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
GcDiaz said:

It seems you're the one focusing on race. Everyone focused on him being crazy a bastard and how he would be half dead if anyone got a hold of him. And he sure as hell ain't white.

Merely pointing out race, does not make it a racial issue. Go thicken up your skin.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts