The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
H-A... you better watch out. With all that torque, the front wheels are going to dig a nice hole in the snow/ice and the car is going to get stuck :p :D

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
ERyNN29 said:
i hate weather. [/QUOTE

LOL...I bet you the weather is nice as hell in Puerto Rico right now

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
[nelson laugh] HA HA [/nelson laugh] :D

·
Dreamer
2,712 Posts
i got the car out....after 3 hours....so i just left it on the main road so its gonna be pretty easy to get it out tomorrow....hopefully...

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
Ughh, there is snow plowed up against my car reaching the roof right now. Nobody on my block has moved their car so everyone's car is connected by the snow lol. It just looks like one big huge white square

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
well altima is plowed in, prob going to take a week do dig out of this shit, thank god i still got my bronco and can just blast through these walls of snow, ha ha ha, there is no stopping me.....well almost no stopping me :D

·
Registered
757 Posts
**** that... My car doesn't even come out in this weather... I just take a cab or have a friend drive... With my luck some asshole would spin out of control and hit me like when we had that damn rainstorm and I got screwed! :(

·
Proud '02 owner
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GTW00 said:
well altima is plowed in, prob going to take a week do dig out of this shit, thank god i still got my bronco and can just blast through these walls of snow, ha ha ha, there is no stopping me.....well almost no stopping me :D

:D a beer would stop you!

·
Registered
757 Posts
A beer would stop me too ;)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Snow doesnt stop my 2nd Gen. It eats it for breakfast. hehe
Love the Snow, we have had a total of 8 ft of snow up here in Albany since Xmas day. And we are expecting 2 more BIG snows by next week

1 - 20 of 28 Posts