The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
8,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When will it stop. I want warm weather for meet's and to finally put the car into summer mode.

This just in: The southbound lanes of Interstate 95 were closed off between the Rhode Island border and Exit 5, near North Attleboro, a nearly 10-mile stretch, after up to 100 vehicles were involved in spin-offs and crashes starting around 11:15 a.m., said state police Sgt. David Paine

I drive that EVERYDAY!! Except today cause I had the day off:D

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
TPhelps155 said:
This just in: The southbound lanes of Interstate 95 were closed off between the Rhode Island border and Exit 5, near North Attleboro, a nearly 10-mile stretch, after up to 100 vehicles were involved in spin-offs and crashes starting around 11:15 a.m., said state police Sgt. David Paine
whoa :eek:

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
yeh i hear ya--i wish it would go away

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
SNOW BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Retired
1,021 Posts
Does anyone know when it will let up? I gotta snowblow the driveway, but I only wanna do it ONCE!! I think we snowblowed the driveway at least twice a couple weeks ago during the blizzard

·
OG
4,071 Posts
i pulled a 180 ... almost into oncoming car ... almost spilled my coffee ... damn u snow!!!

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
This snow sucks. Again the Alti will stay encaved in its parking space until at least Sunday. I used my neighbors car today and whoa ! I will never drive another can in the snow without ABS. Im so used to having them and using them that I sort of under estimate how regular non ABS brakes work. After a few close calls when trying to stop, I had to ride everywhere in 2nd gear . . . It scared me :(

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah I live in Foxboro MA and my mom said there were like 150 that crashed/ spunout on I-95 that night, is isn't much better down here at college either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts