The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
upward spiral
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all u guys who live in areas that snow, wonderin when u plan on puttin your stock rims back on if iu got aftermarket rims on there now...

·
Banned
0 Posts
I didn't drop my car or put rims on this fall because it is so late in the season. I would put my stocks back by the end of this month, because who knows with the weather up here. It was 72 at noon today, and it is 41 now. WHAT THE HELL! Tomorrow, a high of 47. Anyways.....I would take rims off by late Oct. and not put them on until mid-April.

·
Bboy Style
1,593 Posts
Well, since I don't have chrome alloys on my Alty, I don't worry too much about wearing away the finish...but I don't think the 45-series tires will provide a suitable ride in the snow.

So probably, some time next month...swithing back to stock steelies w/o the hubbies :)

·
DRGN4DR
2,316 Posts
AAAHHHH..so nice living in AZ now...don't have to worry about changing rims or worry about being too low like i did in Indiana...

·
a.k.a. Big Daddy
108 Posts
Actually I am gonna be buying rims in like 2 or 3 weeks. So you know I gotta rock em for like a few weeks. I'll take em off at first site of snow.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'll put the stocks back on when someone buys my rims from me.
I need new tires on the stocks so I can use some of the money from the rims to get new tires:D

·
Nissan God
6,470 Posts
man my stocks have slicks on them! i guess i gotta roll on these

1 - 13 of 13 Posts