• No

Votes: 2 13.3%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would u guys think...

should we set up a website of some sort???...that way we can have member profiles and storage for pictures of everyone's car and meets? And also post all schedules, events, and stuff? who's down...cuz i think like a small membership like ($5-10/yr) to keep the website running and if enough collected, we can have an annual BBQ and stickers (808 guys...u can sponsor our @$$es or something :D jk)or something...

i've came up w/ something like

SoCalAltimas.net <~~~my choice now
AltimasSoCal.com
or start posting n e thign that might seem well...

as for pictures, i can run around w/ ma camera and visit u guys for some pictures for members profile...

but one thing is that i need a webmaster (that knos lots bout coding) i did know enough coding back then...but now...the coding i kno it's child's play for most...

start the feedback and stop the whoring/hijacking...let's keep it on the subject! thanx

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Not everyone has an Altima though.. PT..

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we can make exceptions...we'll have a honorary thing :p but yea...he still has the alty for a while...so it's ok :D

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but then i don't think that would b good...cuz we'll have ppl everywhere coming in...and 500mb might not b enough...i wanna keep this a nice small and tight bunch...

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Ry said:
Not everyone has an Altima though.. PT..
Yeah, me neither and we're gonna sell our altima.

We already have www.maximaclubca.com. Check it out. $10 lifetime membership with unlimited webspace and email.

Jae

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
well, at the time I became a member, I didn't own a maxima.

Jae

M

·
0 Posts
i voted no..because i like this site...meet alot of diffrent people here..not just altima guys or girls...if it came about i would help out or support it..but right now im cool with this site..just my 2 cents.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well the thing is that it's not ment to replace .net...it's a little better organization of the SoCal crew...everything gets pushed everywhere and get whore in here...just a though of that there is an offical site that can schedule dats and events...and no whoring except on .net...

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Walnut "Crew"

SD "Crew"

SoCal "Crew"

ASC

·
$11K til Pink Slip!
632 Posts
SoCal Altimas.net sounds goooood!

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:rolleyes: we need to keep the whoring down guys...2 page of non-sence once again...<sigh>...

·
Registered
95 Posts
socal.altimas.net, anyone?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts