The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.. I have been on this board now for months.. and yet have to see anyone in the S. Fla area arrange anything consistant for a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly meet... I am now interested in getting this accomplished seeing I have done everything cosmetically to my 02 alti.. so lets get this shit together and rolling!!!!

·
Semi-Automatic
6,656 Posts
token and i had a meet last month, we were working on a meet for the 7th of feb ... possible in broward... on hallendale somewhere ... See if we can get the Mod to sticky this for the Sofla meet thread ...

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the whole towers thing was kinda perfect, for the broward, and miami people... we need to find a meeting place in that area.. what could be comprable to that area, but a place where we wont have problems like at towers..

·
Semi-Automatic
6,656 Posts
lol u dont get anything organized man... right now .. Pick a place, a date and a time ... post it .. if people go they go, if not they dont..

Lets make the date
Feb 21

u pick the place .. in broward .. no farther north than Hollywood BLVD ... somewhere near I95. so its easy to find

·
Something Like A Pimp
1,077 Posts
Alty sightings at towers on 1/31/03. I saw a red 1st gen on chrome with limo tint. I also saw a dropped gold 2nd gen with body kit, big wing, and green neon under car. I didn't get to talk to any of them and they were parked by Office Depot near my car. I drive a beige 97 with limo tint and black steelies. Im at tower shops like every friday. I came late last week @ like 10. This week 2/7/03 I'll be there at like 7. :cool:

·
Banned
2,829 Posts
1st gen RED alty with Erubuni kit corrected ? and i think ive seen the 2nd gen before ...i wasnt there but i think i know those guys

·
Registered
1 Posts
HELLO, I'M BRAND NEW TO THIS WEBSITE AND I WANTED TO GET TOGETHER WITH SOME MORE ALTIMA OWNERS FOR A MEET OR SOMETHING.... I HAVE 2K2 ALTIMA, BLACK, SITTING ON 19'S...TV, DVD, PS2, SATELLITE RADIO, CD CHANGER, ETC, ETC.....I ALSO NEED SOME HELP CHOSING SOME GOOD SPRINGS FOR MY CAR... I'M A LITTLE UNDECIDED OR WHAT TO BUY, I WANT A NICE DROP BUT KEEP AS MUCH OF THE COMFORT AS POSSIBLE. ANYONE OUT THERE CAN HELP?

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ALTIMAON19'S said:
HELLO, I'M BRAND NEW TO THIS WEBSITE AND I WANTED TO GET TOGETHER WITH SOME MORE ALTIMA OWNERS FOR A MEET OR SOMETHING.... I HAVE 2K2 ALTIMA, BLACK, SITTING ON 19'S...TV, DVD, PS2, SATELLITE RADIO, CD CHANGER, ETC, ETC.....I ALSO NEED SOME HELP CHOSING SOME GOOD SPRINGS FOR MY CAR... I'M A LITTLE UNDECIDED OR WHAT TO BUY, I WANT A NICE DROP BUT KEEP AS MUCH OF THE COMFORT AS POSSIBLE. ANYONE OUT THERE CAN HELP?

eibach pro-kit...

·
1 large "member"
865 Posts

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
helix031 said:
hey tekkie ... where u been .. u didnt find a place to meet?
been busy with work.. but I really dont know a good place to meet.. without any problems.. I mean, does anything still go on out at towers? without it getting broken up in 30 minutes.. it's really the perfect place, as long as the wrong people dont show up...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts