The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lite Brite Disposal Tech
1,724 Posts
Lookin good! I gotta get my car repainted white.
They just built a new DIY car wash right next to my subdivision. $2.50 for 12 mins!! People look at me funny though when I wear my work shirt from the car wash i work at to wash my car.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahahahaha Thats so funny, me and erynn wear 8 pairs of pants and like 10 shirts when we go... she also had a snow suit... We look like big giant puff-a-lumps :lol:
This was our first time at this 'Texas' DIY station, we usually go to a diff one but this one has Hot Water!!!! :eek:

·
TopNotch MI Founder
1,659 Posts
umm i dunno about where you're from... but all the DIY stations around my house use hot water in the winter... at least warm if not hot...

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope :( not here, most of ours are GHETTO.... gotta use 2 pairs of gloves w/ rubber ones over them n shit.
So we were overly excited when we discovered this last night ;)

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
you did a good job washing....one time me and my friend just used the water at the gas stations, the ones next to the air. it was like 1 in the morning and we had an egg fight with his car.

·
I LOVE NICOLE
206 Posts
Vanessa: Where is that carwash? I live in Massapequa and have been looking for it. I have heard about it from people

·
See ya on the flipside...
2,076 Posts
ZzzzVanessAzzzZ said:
This was our first time at this 'Texas' DIY station, we usually go to a diff one but this one has Hot Water!!!! :eek:

Hey now, I resent that remark.................no I don't............;)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
John2001 said:
Vanessa: Where is that carwash? I live in Massapequa and have been looking for it. I have heard about it from people
island park, where i used to live. take any route to long beach road and drive south till you see it before a fork in the road. if you pass Outback, then you've went to far

1 - 14 of 14 Posts