The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
NissanLunatic said:
about that, who raced, who won, how slow did Luke run :)
Anyone, anyone.....
Uncle Luke didn't race his pet turtle this time...too bad....there were some shitty ass cars...and then there were some nice cars...and chris did good in the burnout..he should have won....im still disappointed in that....you didn't miss out on a lot..don't worry..
Missy

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well hi there qt

Whatcha been up to? Brother bein an asshole again, doesn't want to take you out anywhere? UNCLE LUKE BE NICE TO YOUR SISTER....jerk (j/k Luther you know I love ya :) )

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Re: Well hi there qt

NissanLunatic said:
Whatcha been up to? Brother bein an asshole again, doesn't want to take you out anywhere? UNCLE LUKE BE NICE TO YOUR SISTER....jerk (j/k Luther you know I love ya :) )
WUTCHA TALKIN' BOUT ALEX..SHE WAS OUT WIT US ALL NITE LAST NITE....KICKIN' IT.....
IT WASN'T ALL THAT...
BUT IT WAS A LONG NITE THO...

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
chris was the only one that ran out of the group...i didnt cuz of $$$...the tree or something was fucked up...chris didnt break 16's all night i dont think..maybe a 15.9...correct me if im wrong chris....a lot of cars were runnin shitty....i got some on video..so did rick...only thing impressive was pro stocks runnin there mid 12's...of course sponsored by SRD...

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
2 entrances, ugggghhhh!!

Mark: www.yellowpages.com type Speedworld, choose AZ, it tells you address, now go to www.mapquest.com and type it in, it tells you step by step how to get from your driveway to Speedworld. I saw your post too late or you could have gone with me.

Well, I had no idea there were two entrances, one for racing, one for spectatotrs. I wanted to get a time on my car stock so bad, so I can see how much faster it gets after i start modding it.

Anywho, I was disappointed in the RX7 but amazed at the sentra whooping a mustang. I was hoping to see some TT action, but none.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
OH YEH..

JOSH AND HIS MONSTEROUS CIVIC COUPE WAS OUT THERE...ONLY IF HE HAD FILLED HIS NOS...IT WOULD HAVE RAN BETTER....HE RAN ALL RIGHT THO..

·
SHaWN OwNZ YoU
97 Posts
i think josh was in the bracket races and went pretty deep into it too before he lost once to some si civic.... i think he ran a low 15 was his best i wanted to see that civic on the bottle running... something was up with that trakc either traction or something..
Shawn

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
bigred said:
i think josh was in the bracket races and went pretty deep into it too before he lost once to some si civic.... i think he ran a low 15 was his best i wanted to see that civic on the bottle running... something was up with that trakc either traction or something..
Shawn
when do we get to see your big red machine?

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
bigred said:
Shawn
yeah, i think he told me he ran 14's without the bottle and 12's with..

·
SHaWN OwNZ YoU
97 Posts
osama said:

when do we get to see your big red machine?

when it is fast enough... maybe after i put my gears in and my springs why run a car if you know it is slow???
Shawn

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Re: Re: So.........how was Speedworld, I see no posts....

QtBabyAngel24 said:

Uncle Luke didn't race his pet turtle this time...too bad....there were some shitty ass cars...and then there were some nice cars...and chris did good in the burnout..he should have won....im still disappointed in that....you didn't miss out on a lot..don't worry..
Missy
what do u even know about cars that u could possibly give a considerable opinion on the cars...one day you want a civic how funny it is that ur bro has one too then the next u want a ic300....

·
ProChoice=Bottle or Draft
324 Posts
Re: Re: Re: So.........how was Speedworld, I see no posts....

knight0118 said:

what do u even know about cars that u could possibly give a considerable opinion on the cars...one day you want a civic how funny it is that ur bro has one too then the next u want a ic300.....we all know ur there jst to flert with roger.....:D

Damn Brian, hostile?????

Bo

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re: Well hi there qt

NissanLunatic said:
Hey~! Naw...Uncle Luke is being nice...ever since i got my ps2..haha j/k...he's jus a GREAT brother to me..............:D
Missy

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
well when people are only nice to u so they can hang with the topnotch....yeah i get hostile

·
Registered
19 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: So.........how was Speedworld, I see no posts....

maporsche said:

Damn Brian, hostile?????

Bo
at least i was watchng the races unlike you brian..sitting in rental car the whole time....hmm..yeah...and what car i want...you can stay out of that one...how about you jus stay out of everything...that sounds good to me~!:p

·
ProChoice=Bottle or Draft
324 Posts
knight0118 said:
well when people call u an asshole behind ur back and are only nice to u so they can hang with the topnotch....yeah i get hostile

Bo:"I love you man."
Brian:"Shut up Bo"
Bo:"But I do"
Brian:"Fucking slow ass driver"
Bo:"Why it's got to be all that? My ex-gf know that I ain't no bitch......I'm a bad boy"
Both:"Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha goin' do? Whatcha gonna do when Brian's coming for you?"

bo

1 - 20 of 43 Posts