The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all fuked up....friday ....actually after i knocked him out i noticed that i kinda like fuked up my hand...actually felt like when u jam ur finger..but the difference was that when i would make a fist i had all my knuckles except for the middle finger one...it was missing....then that night it swelled like a bitch.....saturday it was a baloon....sunday it got a little bit better ..the swelling...monday the swelling went down again and i started to feel less pain ....tuesday it felt a bit better....and now...today i actually can move my hand more cuz the swelling has come down more but now i feel pain.....and when i look for my knuckle.."middle finger" i cant find it...it like jammed...i compare it to my other hand nd well it feels like its gone forever....this thing has really fuked up my weekend and it looks like its gonna fuk up my labor day too....
ive been taking care of it with the ice packs and epson salt soups ...everyone who has looked at it says that its not broken if i can move it....worst case can be that ive fractured my knuckle so i dunno....
this happen b4 to any of u guys?

·
Banned
4 Posts
I hit a wall and my pinky knuckle was missing. It turns out I had a broken bone inside my hand and I had to get it reset.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,208 Posts
I have broken several knuckles...had the same middle missing knuckle syndrome as you. I sucked it up never went to doc. now my hands ache all the ****ing time with arthritis and I am only 36. Get it fixed if possible I gave up bar fights....Now I play on the internet for fun...much safer

·
Dirt Looks good Sideways
443 Posts
dude you broke your hand..I've broken my hand before and didnt know it for like a month go ASAP to a doctor or your weekend will suck even more..if you fracture that broken bone even more

·
"More bounce"
589 Posts
altima95seny said:
all fuked up....friday ....actually after i knocked him out i noticed that i kinda like fuked up my hand...actually felt like when u jam ur finger..but the difference was that when i would make a fist i had all my knuckles except for the middle finger one...it was missing....then that night it swelled like a bitch.....saturday it was a baloon....sunday it got a little bit better ..the swelling...monday the swelling went down again and i started to feel less pain ....tuesday it felt a bit better....and now...today i actually can move my hand more cuz the swelling has come down more but now i feel pain.....and when i look for my knuckle.."middle finger" i cant find it...it like jammed...i compare it to my other hand nd well it feels like its gone forever....this thing has really fuked up my weekend and it looks like its gonna fuk up my labor day too....
ive been taking care of it with the ice packs and epson salt soups ...everyone who has looked at it says that its not broken if i can move it....worst case can be that ive fractured my knuckle so i dunno....
this happen b4 to any of u guys?

Yup have two missing Knuckles, the pinky on the left and the middle on the right, the left I think has finally healed maybe wrong cause I reset it myself but it's healed the one on the right, pshhh everytime I fight or bump it by accident it hurts like a mother....but like Coco says always por pedejo :angel1:

·
was up
3,277 Posts
Fette said:

i am failing to see what that picture has to do with anything here??

hey baby...how ya doin

(oh, you never wrote back...especially about the S-club thing:D...good or bad idea:confused: )

oh i think he likes the picture and doesnt know how to put it in his sig and probably attaches it to every post he writes and takes up useful space and....iduno

·
$ make my Engine go Round
1,157 Posts
just cause you can move your finger doesn't mean it ain't broken.
I got hit with a high fastball inside on my thumb, I went on for about three months and I could move it fine but it would hurt at a cetain point. Doc said that it was a fracture that turned into a mild break because of me still using it. Get it checked out.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts