The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....who was a friend of a kid who used to work with me. Says he used to have Eibach coilovers on his 93 Altima that had him dropped 3.5 inches. He had 19 inch chrome wheels, intake, Stillen catback (not just the muffler and custom catback, but a complete catback by Stillen), full Stillen body lip except he didn't like the look of the Stillen front lip so he got a custom one made instead and more stuff.

I told him Eibachs are springs that drop 1.5/.3 and he said he had his specially made.

I smell a really funky odor of bullshit. All this for a 93 GXE.

19 inch wheels on a 3.5 drop???????

·
8,809 Posts
Hey TacoDouche, could you possibly fit any bigger or more obnoxious of a banner in your sig.

·
22,052 Posts
That dude is full of shit. If Stillen was gonna take the time to custom make him all that crap, don't you think they'd offer it to other people and make a profit off it? Stillen only makes a can exhaust, not a catback. Eibach custom what? Yeah, and if you believe him, paypal me the money and I'll get that stuff made for you. I have hookups, send the cash now.

Wait, I thought I was the strongest pimp hand on the web?! WTF does that actually mean? C'mon Lance-a-lot, come up with a better line. Is the Hyun-die on 19's yet?

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
you guys do know that ground control's use an eibach spring right? and PHX Altima II has 19's with about a 3-3.5" drop...

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Nope Peterson, you big ass

Peterson said:
Rick....looking at the picture of PHX's car, I do not see a 3-3.5 inch drop. Maybe 2.5.
Trust me, doesn't look that low with 19s, but with stocks, his car sits on the ground, literally...

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
yeah, peterson, what alex said!!! My car has a 2" drop and PHX Altima's car tucks a grip on his 15's and my car has gap still with my stocks on.. We thought that he was going to have trouble with his drop and 19's (we even discussed trading my springs for his) but it works fine the way it is...

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
fight alex first then me, you big mutherfuckers are a better matchup, i'll handle cleanup ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts