The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are nine stalls, all empty, so I take my usual stall(the one on the end) and some dude comes in and takes the one right next to me. WTF is up with that! Isn't there a one stall cushion rule? :confused:

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
What's the diff:confused: Were you beatin it silly and didn't want him to hear you :p

·
2 lazy to post an avatar
465 Posts
krooked8 said:
There are nine stalls, all empty, so I take my usual stall(the one on the end) and some dude comes in and takes the one right next to me. WTF is up with that! Isn't there a one stall cushion rule? :confused:
Thats alot like when you park your car at the far end of the parking lot so no cars would get close to you and all of a sudden this big rusted pickup truck decides that the best place for it is a few inches from your passenger door. :angry2:
Man that gets me :angry4:

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
Re: Re: So I'm going to the bathroom at work...

Altime'01 said:
Thats alot like when you park your car at the far end of the parking lot so no cars would get close to you and all of a sudden this big rusted pickup truck decides that the best place for it is a few inches from your passenger door. :angry2:
Man that gets me :angry4:
That's why I park diagonally across two parking spaces.

·
Registered
969 Posts
it's nice having a SOB (Single Occupancy Bathroom).... relax w/a nice magazine... no pressure... no embarrassment...

then after your done, you get to leave the door open, and bake out the rest of the office w/your WONDERFUL odor!!! :)

(that was me 5 mins ago!!!) :p

·
RINSE OUT!!!!!! RELOAD
950 Posts
i really hate the sounds other people make in the other stalls.

sometimes its just gross.
grunting and wheezing and splashing.

ugh.

R

·
0 Posts
i always try to stay a stall away from someone else, yeah... but i don't really get upset or surprised if someone else doesn't do the same.

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
i have this problem where i find it really hard to go to the bathroom when someone else is within earshot. doesn't matter if i am just peeing....i dunno. some wierd subconcious paranoia or something. :eek:

·
Registered
969 Posts
Fette said:
i have this problem where i find it really hard to go to the bathroom when someone else is within earshot....some wierd subconcious paranoia or something. :eek:
i totally hear ya on that one Fette...

but try going to the bathroom at a stadium (any sporting event)... the urinals are like 3 inches from eachother, and most don't even have the splatter guards/mini walls to hide your wang from the next guy!!! - talk about stage fright... i just wait for a stall to open up, and use them...

·
Registered
717 Posts
How about leaving dead soldiers behind...
Burial at sea.. :D
i hate doing that at work but sometimes you cant help it...

Also, I do like to keep a distance when i pee...
But when you are at the clubs it doesnt matter because when you gotta go you gotta go...

·
14,455 Posts
Fette said:
i have this problem where i find it really hard to go to the bathroom when someone else is within earshot. doesn't matter if i am just peeing....i dunno. some wierd subconcious paranoia or something. :eek:
Yeah same here. I don't understand it, lol. I'm usually a stall guy. If there's noone in the restroom, i'll go to a urinal.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts