The Nissan Club banner

So much confusion

584 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Throckmorton
I'm Ramon, I own a 06 Altima S 2.5... that's my intro, thank you..
N,ow can anyone tell me where to post the problem I'm having with it.
This NOOBIE post here instead of there is a little confusing, there isn't any restrictions on making new posts in a discussion group, yet we're asked not to post anywhere other than NOOBIE "I am new here but I have a question.. blah blah blah blah blah..... So, where can I post to get help from this amazing group of experts, that can help me with a problem I'm having with my
NINI (my daughter named the car)..
OR, is this completely the wrong forum that I need to help me?....
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Jumping to conclusions ahead of time often costs people the good will of others, you have some learning to do. Up to you to make that as hard on yourself or not. What you get here is FREE and not guaranteed to be delivered to you the way you may want it.
I'm Ramon, I own a 06 Altima S 2.5... that's my intro, thank you..
N,ow can anyone tell me where to post the problem I'm having with it.
This NOOBIE post here instead of there is a little confusing, there isn't any restrictions on making new posts in a discussion group, yet we're asked not to post anywhere other than NOOBIE "I am new here but I have a question.. blah blah blah blah blah..... So, where can I post to get help from this amazing group of experts, that can help me with a problem I'm having with my
NINI (my daughter named the car)..
OR, is this completely the wrong forum that I need to help me?....
Since you completed registration, click on the sub-forum that pertains to your vehicle, then click on the Create Post box and start writing. It's that simple! In your case it would be: 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Discussion (2.5 & 3.5)
Did you just rearrange my words to say the same thing I said?

You're one of the three way Dubai mechs trying to outpost each other. Luck with that.
Really long distance Spam.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts