The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
April 2010 NOTM Winner
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I haven't seen any here so I decided to start one up on one of the most popular cars in America so the rules is this. Only post what really stands out to you and be as descriptive as possible and where you saw it and the time/date. Adding a nice comment would be good too (negative comments stay away as this is only a sightings thread).
Also please specify what Generation Altima it is!

I will start it off. A white 1st Gen Coupe with Bat's overlays spotted right in my driveway tonight. Nice color combination. :woot:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I will start it off. A white coupe with Bat's overlays spotted right in my driveway tonight. Nice color combination. :woot:
ME!!! Ha, nice start. ;)

Today I saw a silver Altima with a black hood (it looked ghetto and painted), bronze rims and yellow fogs...saw it in Riverside.

·
April 2010 NOTM Winner
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha V Sky...Welcome and you do know you can upload a signature pic here...lets get some good shots of that rear end.

·
April 2010 NOTM Winner
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The funny thing is I knew one of the mods was gonna say something after I posted that but Ry is cool if he ever shows up to any of our meets lol. You will notice that he sometimes says he is coming and never shows up and at one point we thought that he was a bot here but I have proof that he exists lol. Nice rear end BTW.

·
11:11
139 Posts
I saw a silver (or blue, seriously only caught a glimpse. it drove in front of me so fast)GTR today parked at a light;
then after that I saw a Mazarati. I have to say it was a good day ;)
It was in Calabassas, at around noon.

·
April 2010 NOTM Winner
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ dude go to a Cars & Coffee with us just once because I would love to see your head spin when you see all those Maserati's parked next to each other, or the Murcielago's, or the GT Ferraris and GT Porsches.

·
11:11
139 Posts
^ dude go to a Cars & Coffee with us just once because I would love to see your head spin when you see all those Maserati's parked next to each other, or the Murcielago's, or the GT Ferraris and GT Porsches.
Def wanna see that Ramon, one of these days ill make it down there

·
Registered
192 Posts
geez yea i went to the last cars and coffee... nearly destroyed myself with the early time esp since i came back froma rialto car meet 7 hours earlier...

·
April 2010 NOTM Winner
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ Yea but it was worth it huh!

·
Registered
192 Posts
heh definitely. never seen such a wide variety of cars. and ive been to quite a few car shows. pretty amazing meet.

·
April 2010 NOTM Winner
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I saw a silver Altima Coupe 3.5 SE with 20" chrome wheels on I-15 by Rainbow Valley heading North.

1 - 20 of 287 Posts