• Saturday, May 17

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Sunday, May 18

• Saturday, May 24

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Sunday, May 25

• Let's Make this Big! ($50-100 per person. Food & drinks included. Racing all day)

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Let's keep it simple. ($25.00 per race per person. No food/drinks included)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK... I'm not starting early. The last one went down in December, and I posted a "Date-Selection" poll in October... so I'm right-about on schedule. :) Please pick a few dates, you ARE allowed to pick multiple days, and you will have the option between Saturdays & Sundays.

Also, please notice that the last two options are votes regarding the format of the event, whether it's an all-day event (much bigger & slightly more expensive) or just a simple "spot-race" like what we did last time. If we turn it into an all-day thing, I would try to get some catering, and we would definitely get complimentary drinks, in addition to owning the entire place for the day and being able to race as many times as we wanted.

Click here for pics from the Previous Event in December

Remember, I need your feedback in order to make these events successful.

Thanks!

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ry, could you sticky this poll for a while, so all the SoCal people get a chance to see it.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
50-100?! Times 2 (for me and my gf) and that's gonna cost a boohoe!
Gotta check calendar when I get home...and talk to gf...

Jae

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
C'mon guys... what happened to all the interest after the last event? If you guys want this to happen, I need to start calling them and making reservations. Owning Dromo1 for a day is not an easy thing to do... :p

·
Registered
61 Posts
sup people, this is matt. back from the dead. what is a dromo day??

·
Registered
61 Posts
aaaahhhhhh shit. i'm putting my vote in for a sunday. everyone vote for a sunday. i'll be there.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
svtalty said:
sup people, this is matt. back from the dead. what is a dromo day??
Hey Matt! Welcome back! Where have you been?? I'm probably one of the 2 or 3 people on this board who know who you are. :p There are so many new people around here.

I think I put a link in the first thread to some pictures from the last Dromo Day.

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
i know who Matt but i dont hink he knows who i am he was this guy cracking up all theese joke at he spring last year altimas.net meet right wih the blckalty with yellow and grey graphics right

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Fo Shizzle Ma Nizzle!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts