The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: Time confirmed...

Well it's bout time...same place...Krispy Kreme Puente Hills Mall...

8:30PM Friday, March 21st

The Willowsprings crew should be passing by, hopefully around that time.

Danny and Brian, i got your stuff...i need money :D

start posting ppl...

·
Registered
438 Posts
yeah im gonna need directions , ill be coming from the valencia area. hey et64 are the oem carbon fiber hoods still 400? i went to get mine late last year sometime and they wouldnt let me pick it up cause it was after a certain time, i was pretty pissed cause i had to drive 2 hours. but let me know so hopefully i can get it next weekend. thanks

·
Registered
904 Posts
imma picking up my sis from irvine and then we're going to spring break; HOPEFULLY i can make it, its just 10 mins from a friend's place.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MisfitFlesh: check their site man...i really don't kno...give them a call and get the info down b4 rollin out to them...

directions...the Krispy Kreme is @ the Puente Hills mall off the 60 Freeway @ Azusa...the mall is between the 605 and the 57...hope this helps...as i don't have the exact address...u might try KK's website (if they have one) for the address...

hope to see ya all...

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
AWE F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damnit, i don't get out till 9:30...maybe i can "fix" the schedule, lol. If I can't "fix" the schedule, then come say "what's up" to me in the mall. I hope you all will still be there when I get out. You should be there at least an hour, right?

·
Registered
904 Posts
a meet for less than an hour? :confused: i hope you guys will be there for more than that. i may be late if i'm driving straight down from up here. thats about 6 hours for me.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well we'll push it back then...but we have to see what time the willowspring racers roll by...if they're passed us already...i guess we'll meet @ like 9:30 instead...

·
Registered
438 Posts
Im totally down for it too, just hope i dont get lost on the way there. Hey if any of you guys from the valencia area wanna go let me know so i dont go getting lost by myself.

·
Willow Springs, Turn 4
1,034 Posts
XOoET64oOX said:

around 8:30 or 9:30 (undecided, post for ur best time)Friday March 21st
The Willowsprings crew should be passing by, hopefully around that time.
Brian, i got your stuff...i need money :D

Actually I will be going through your area in the AM hours of the 21st. We have to attend a funeral in West LA. My wife will be going home from there and I'll be heading up to Palmdale.

Can we meet in the AM Kenny ??

·
Registered
904 Posts
uh whenever's clever, i just need to solid date/time that way i know when to drive down or if i should stop and rest in rosemead.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts