Saturday October 5th, 2002

Mossy Nissan Oceanside
3535 College Blvd
Oceanside, CA 92056

PLEASE DRIVE SAFELY

----------------

Agenda

9:00 AM - Show Begins

10:00 AM - Raffle Begins (every hour on the hour to 3pm)

11:00 AM-1:00 PM - Judging takes place

1:30 PM - Burn-Out Contest Begins

3:00 PM - Awards

----------------

Featuring:

See the New 350 Z
See the new Murano SUV
Vehicles from the "Nissan Dream Car Garage"
Nissan Performance Magazine project cars

Trophies in all classes:

Best in Show
Best Interior
Best Paint
Best Motor
Best Chassis/Suspension
Best Altima
Best Maxima
Best Sentra
Best 200SX
Best 240SX
Best Z Car
Best 510
Best Roadster
Best Truck
Best SUV
Best Race Car
Best Other - Nissan
Best Other - Datsun

Also:
Burn Out Contest
Raffle to benefit the Oceanside High School Cheerleaders
DJ
Vendor Product Displays

penciled in:
Hotshot
Calmini
Dragon Opticals
Universal Records
Volcano Polishing
Tweeter Car Stereo
B & G Suspensions

Due to an overwhelming response, registration is now closed. Thank you to those that registered. See you at the show.

UPDATE FROM GREG:
We will open the gates a little earlier than normal, around 7:30 or so. If you are coming from the 5, take 78 East about 3 miles and we are on the right at College Blvd. You really can't miss us. Make a couple of rights, and you are there. Please go to the first entrance only, the second is ourservice drive, and they will be open for normal business. Our sales department will also be open for normal business as well, so there will be some spots right in front of the showroom reserved for Sales customers. Please don't park there, you will be asked to move. Spectator parking will be along the street, and in the Park & Ride lot you will see when you get close.

We would like to have everyone staged by 9am, so the hanging out can begin and everyone can check everything out. We will have some vendor displays, though nothing will be for sale from the vendors. The Parts Department will be open, we will have some Open House Specials, so check it out. We have been fortunate to have received some things to raffle off and will do so
starting at 10:00 AM. Everyone registered who arrives will receive a welcome packet that among other things will contain 1 Event T-shirt and 1 raffle ticket. Additional raffle tickets will be for sale by, and to benefit, the Oceanside High School Cheerleading Squad. We will also have drinks, burgers hotdogs and chips for sale by, and to benefit, the Oceanside High School Cheerleading Squad.
We are community minded. ;-)

Judging will take place from 11am-1pm. We have a panel of four judges, who will make the final selections. Categories are posted on the main Car Show page. Your vehicle may qualify for more than one award, so show it all off. We will start the Burn-Out Contest at 1:30, I will probably limit the number of entrants as
well. I have a set of Falken 205-50-15 tires going to the winner. We will continue the raffle until 3pm, when we will present the awards. Dave Stall, a local radio and TV car guy, will be the MC. After the awards, we will wind down.

I'm sorry if this was to long, but if you have any question, please feel free to email me direct.

Greg Vogel - [email protected]
Parts Manager
Mossy Nissan - Mossy Performance
Toll free 866.55.MOSSY

Bring your digital cameras!!

·
Willow Springs, Turn 4
1,034 Posts
Munker said:
OMG ifthere is Skylines Im there for sure
Bring the LoliPop babe this time ;)

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
ROFL....

Ry...u damn post whore ;)

mayb...just mayb...

hope 2 have a painted front and CF hood...looks like Trixie is gonna get a CF hood too :D

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
XOoET64oOX said:
ROFL....

Ry...u damn post whore ;)

mayb...just mayb...

hope 2 have a painted front and CF hood...looks like Trixie is gonna get a CF hood too :D
Nice.. You gonna register your car for the show then?

·
Registered
49 Posts
i'm gonna role down there but the alty is on a complete ground up rebuild so gonna have to drive the Spec-V so if you alty boys dont mind i'll follow ya's down there

·
Speed Alliance
331 Posts
im going for sure. I might drive up my grandmas 1980's Datsun truck, have no clue what it is but its got chrome hubcap covers and its brown with gold sparkle. Ha, its a sight for sure.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
KDigaty said:
i'm gonna role down there but the alty is on a complete ground up rebuild so gonna have to drive the Spec-V so if you alty boys dont mind i'll follow ya's down there

u know, id be willing to lend my alty to ya, and you could lend me your spec v, whacha think?

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
I'm pretty sure i'm goin too...we'll figure something out like 2 weeks b4 the damn thing...we might all end up in Irvine...mayb have breakfast or lunch (whenever that thing starts) and we'll all caravan down there...

sounds good no?

1 - 20 of 251 Posts