The Nissan Club banner

241 - 251 of 251 Posts

·
racelegal.com
1,303 Posts
Ry, I will just meet you guy's at Mossy. I got the flu and feel like shit so I don't want to get up early on Saturday. If I feel better than I will meet you guy's at UTC at 7:30.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
christo said:
Ry, I will just meet you guy's at Mossy. I got the flu and feel like shit so I don't want to get up early on Saturday. If I feel better than I will meet you guy's at UTC at 7:30.
Cool.. Not a problem.. Hope you feel better.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
OMG this show was freakin awesome. Pics are coming.. Thanks to all those that participated.

·
racelegal.com
1,303 Posts
That show was sweet! The only skyline they had was all dirty, but damn. I have seen that same one on my way to work. The guy works in Rancho Bernardo.

I really liked this 300Z.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #247

·
cruiser
1,016 Posts
christo said:
That show was sweet! The only skyline they had was all dirty, but damn. I have seen that same one on my way to work. The guy works in Rancho Bernardo.

I really liked this 300Z.

u hv no idea man. . that 'dirty skyline' you are talking about is the V-spec II nur limited edition and Nissan made it in celebrating its closing of the production line. they only made 1000 of them.

Skyline R34 Nur

·
cruiser
1,016 Posts
christo said:

sorry for the misunderstanding that you didn't know :D it hurts doesn't it to see a car as rare as that in that condition. actually i know that guy that cruised with the Nur owner, he actually has another R34 and he said that he didn't care much about the show so he literally just drove down there as if he was stopping by to get milk. lol

241 - 251 of 251 Posts