The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
jdm b16a eg6/MeCCaRyDeR
5,827 Posts
ry can you find me the your a homo pic with erik estrada...i cant find it anywhere and i need it...i found the your a fag one but i need the other one

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Munker said:
hey is this a private event or open to the public
I think the first day is only open to the media, but the 26th and 27th are both open to the public.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
been there...it's ok...not bad though...but nothing u can stay over 2 hours for...cuz me ma friend got so bored after a while...o wellz...

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ZKrazy said:
sema is great to meet with companies that can make products for the altima..HINT HINT.
Will you be going Pete?

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
yup..i went last year to the one in LB..made a deal with pwr radiators but since altimas.net members are all talk..it didnt fal through. :)

·
$11K til Pink Slip!
632 Posts
ZKrazy said:
yup..i went last year to the one in LB..made a deal with pwr radiators but since altimas.net members are all talk..it didnt fal through. :)

Ouch! Low blow! :sad:

Hopefully no one will label me as "all talk" :angel1: But then again, I only make promises, that I know I can keep.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh man. I forgot about this one.

·
Registered
181 Posts
RY Sema Show

GT PRO will have a booth and will be promoting a high power
3000GT, this is our parent company..we will be selling
and displaying 2 new 3rd gen grills and a polyurethane body kit.

we may disclose photos before the show.not sure yet!!
we have a wing being developed as i post..this will be . NOT
be for sale untill after this show.
we will keep people posted of our progress.
thank you,

NanoSan

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
so what things WILL be for sale at the show.....i'm bout to spend 100 bucks on cleared headlights....if you guys have something new and interesting for 2 bills, then maybe i'll go with that instead. Need to know now tho..might be getting the headlights as early as this week.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts