The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the guys over at My350Z.com had a SoCal meet in OC last Sunday.

This is the turn out:

This is what we must strive for.. :)

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
i wish our socal meets were like that toom but the Z guys are usually a lot more tight knit community

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
Ry, u gotta admit, the altima meets have been getting a LOT better. We practically dominated the Nissan Bash at first, and we were pretty damn strong at Mossy. It's just a matter of time before we can organize huge meets such as that. We're gettin there... just look at our sigs! :)

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ThaiBruin said:
Ry, u gotta admit, the altima meets have been getting a LOT better. We practically dominated the Nissan Bash at first, and we were pretty damn strong at Mossy. It's just a matter of time before we can organize huge meets such as that. We're gettin there... just look at our sigs! :)
Soon.. hopefully soon....

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
there are about 17 Z's in that pic.... we have 11 cars in ours. If u include Albertz, sunshinerayze, sting2112, matrixvzw (names are prolly all wrong) we're pretty close at 15.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Yeah, I must admit, the 3rd-Gen guys represent much better than the 1st or 2nd gen guys. If the 3rd gens didn't exist, it would be Me, Ry, Munker, and ET, hanging out on the sidewalk drinking beer like the guys on "King of the Hill". I call dibs on being Boomhower.

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
PT said:
Yeah, I must admit, the 3rd-Gen guys represent much better than the 1st or 2nd gen guys. If the 3rd gens didn't exist, it would be Me, Ry, Munker, and ET, hanging out on the sidewalk drinking beer like the guys on "King of the Hill". I call dibs on being Boomhower.
*muffled gibberish*dang-ol*muffled gibberish* haha :D

M

·
0 Posts
ThaiBruin said:
there are about 17 Z's in that pic.... we have 11 cars in ours. If u include Albertz, sunshinerayze, sting2112, matrixvzw (names are prolly all wrong) we're pretty close at 15.

dont forget about me :D....i always miss when the car pics are taken..next time im gonna make sure im in one before i leave

·
I have a NISMO oil cap
5,563 Posts
we should really do a picture like that... or one of those motor trend everyone parked in a different position look... although that would require a really big ladder

·
Yeah, I've got em
241 Posts
Well for Z32s everyone would be too busy working on cars to meet. The 350Zs are new so they have more time to mess around.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ThaiBruin said:
we should really do a picture like that... or one of those motor trend everyone parked in a different position look... although that would require a really big ladder
Brenden's shoulders?

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I like Mile Square Park.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts