3,704 Posts
Crap!!! Where did all the old threads go!!?? :confused:

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Saturday, September 8.
Qualcomm Stadium

Tech opens at 7:00 AM
Runs begin at 9:00 AM, and last run-group starts at 5:00 PM.

Show up early because run-slots fill up fast.

BBQ throughout the day in the parking lot. :D

I'll bring a grill, ice, and some meat and bread, but bring your own grub!!! I can't feed everybody! :D

·
Registered
6,377 Posts

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mini-Meet THIS SATURDAY @ UTC...

if ZKrazy can come down to show off the new Stillen Lip...

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
awww maaaannn....sat? I'm going to hang w/the maxima guys on sat. darn. who's gonna be there?
Jay

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ThurzNite said:
awww maaaannn....sat? I'm going to hang w/the maxima guys on sat. darn. who's gonna be there?
Jay

dunno yet... all i wanted to do was take a look at ZKrazy's new front...

what are the maxima guys up to?

·
Registered
6,377 Posts

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PT said:

I'll bring a grill, ice, and some meat and bread, but bring your own grub!!! I can't feed everybody! :D
i'll stop and get krispy kreme donuts...!

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My95Altima said:
Are there ever any meets in cali that arent in San Diego? Something like Orange County or something, not that im hating on San Diego, but I was just wondering. :)

yeah... there was a big meet in LA a few months back that i didn't have a chance to attend.. and b15sentra.net sponsored a nissan meet last month that had a pretty good turn out...

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
ALTIMATRACING said:
why dont we have the meet august 26 at DUB MAGAZINE CAR SHOW ????....... JUST AN idea IDEAhttp://www.dubmagazine.com/dday/
Yup, I was planning on going to that too. Of course, I'm not entering the car for that yet.
Jay

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
University Towne Ctr 4545 La Jolla Village Dr # E25 San Diego, CA (858) 546-8858

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
i will be at UTC around 12..maybe a little later. i dont know how traffic will be but i will be leaving around 10. is there an in-n-out or some place we can meet? i need directions too please. from the 5S.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
IN N OUT!!?? Of course!!! It's a bit of a drive from the UCSD campus though... ~10 minutes if I drive, but I'd give it ~15-20 minutes if you want to stay below the speed limit. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
9 Participants
Ry
The Nissan Club
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing