The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
(305) Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn we've been waiting a long time for these damn things. im not pissed at you cause your not making them but you could atleast keep us informed. the last time i remember you said they were gonna be shipped by june. now its almost september and i still haven't heard anything from you. so will i ever see my guage pod or just keep dreaming about what it will look like in my car.

·
Kawasaki Ownz
441 Posts
Flip_22 said:
damn we've been waiting a long time for these damn things. im not pissed at you cause your not making them but you could atleast keep us informed. the last time i remember you said they were gonna be shipped by june. now its almost september and i still haven't heard anything from you. so will i ever see my guage pod or just keep dreaming about what it will look like in my car.
I hear it wont be long at all! And drop the tude..i dont see you heading a group buy. they will be here just have a little patience! thanks!;)

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Re: Re: solace....where are the guage pods???

PlatinumAlty said:

I hear it wont be long at all! And drop the tude..i dont see you heading a group buy. they will be here just have a little patience! thanks!;)
Yeah lose the tude dude!:p

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
is this a full a-pillar replacement or is it like the other auto meter kind? Just wondering...i all ready got the eclipse one in my 2nd gen and it looks pretty good.

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
I did at one point say they should ship in June, however, I have posted a time or two since then to let you all know the current status of the buy.

For a recap, last time I spoke with the guys at LoTek was about 2 weeks or so ago. They called me to let me know that they were going to charge my card finally. So they have been paid. I am no longer holding anyones money.

I asked at that point in time what the status was. I was told that they would be sent that day to the vaccuum former and it should take 3-4 weeks at that point. He told me maybe by the end of August but probably the first part of September they would ship. I called yesterday and they are closed for vacations through September 3rd.

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Damn second gens are gonna have pods before us 1st gen guys!:(

·
(305) Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i wasnt giving any attitude towards solace so chill. i dont come on hear very often anymore. i searched for any threads about the progression of the pods and the latest one that i found was stating that they were coming in june. sorry for asking...didn't mean to disturb you guys....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts