The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
master of disaster
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check this out, i need some help n shiz .... i have a 2001 alti well i live 5 min away from the beach and ive seen what the wheather can do to the paint, id use my garage but its too crowded other cars already have first priority. well i want to get a nissan cover for it but they are hella expenisive. any ideas on on actual price cause i know sometimes it varies from dealer to dealer . they gave me a qoute of $189. also any ideas on where to to geta good deal on a bra for the front.. i called stillen but they dont carry one for 2001 alti. although they do got some good performance parts. i live in the orange county area, in cali if that helps any so if any of you know where i can get the bra or the car cover(similar to the nissan cover) for cheep let me know

·
7,727 Posts
I dont' have one but I reccomend a noah cover also. I think they run $170 for a max so it should be slightly less for an altima. I heard they custom make the covers for each car and it takes like three weeks. I think you can pick up nissan ones from ebay for like $70.

·
Resistance is futile
1,952 Posts
Firestone (yeah, I know) had a demo-sized inflatable car "bubble" thing. You park on the base and the clear dome goes over and zips to the base and you plug it in and pretty soon you're bubble boy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts