The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
shift_2 the altimit1
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything is finally in!!!

Here's a list (small but we love it!)

1-BOSS DVD player, also plays CD's, VCD's and MP3's. Unit is visible when backseat armrest is down.

2-NGTV 5.6" t.v.'s (1 in each headrest)

1- Audiovox transmitter for the pair of wireless headphones

And another 10" JL for the trunk.

The damage:

For the tv's, DVD player, headphones and transmitter, the eye in the front cabin for the remote for the DVD player, the new sealed box for the 2 JL's and installation... $680.00!!!

We thought it was a good price and couldn't let it pass up! I should have pics up by tomorrow.

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
good price..lets see those pics

·
shift_2 the altimit1
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The price was the main reason we went ahead and did it. I'll try and get my friends digicam tonight and post the pics tomorrow.

Moderator: Can u move this thread to the 2002 discussion forum also?

·
Registered
73 Posts
nice deal...one guy was tryin to sell me 2 tv's..anywhere in the car....dvd player and install for 1200...happy i didnt take the offer...cant wait to see the pics

·
shift_2 the altimit1
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys all the pics are in my registry!

Also if anyone can tell me how to enter the link to my registry and to put pics as part of my reply. It's been a while since I've done it

:)

·
shift_2 the altimit1
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice! How is the quality on the TV picture?
The quality is great of course not the best money could buy but I was actually amazed and so were the kids! The guy who installed them also put some power converter which gives the screens more video input and also will allow me to add up to three more screens. That made the picture even better.

·
shift_2 the altimit1
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Xtrema said:
How's the picture on the 5.6s? Are the true TFT?

You got to clean up the area around the DVD player a bit better. Looks undone right now.

I don't know what the rest of the stuff cost but 1 5.6" and a DVD player like yours with TV tuner cost $259.

http://www.mp3playerstore.com/stuff_you_need/dvd/mp-2.htm

Check this guy out. He seems to know his stuff and prices are ok.
We're trying to work on something for around the dvd player. We might do a little piece of plexi and put a neon tube back there, so when i open up the armrest theres some light around it.

The cost fror the 2 TV's, DVD player, Transmitter and cordless headphones, new box for the 2nd JL 10, and installation came to $680. To me that was a great price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts