The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
shift_2 the altimit1
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything is finally in!!!

Here's a list (small but we love it!)

1-BOSS DVD player, also plays CD's, VCD's and MP3's. Unit is visible when backseat armrest is down.

2-NGTV 5.6" t.v.'s (1 in each headrest)

1- Audiovox transmitter for the pair of wireless headphones

And another 10" JL for the trunk.

The damage:

For the tv's, DVD player, headphones and transmitter, the eye in the front cabin for the remote for the DVD player, the new sealed box for the 2 JL's and installation... $680.00!!!

We thought it was a good price and couldn't let it pass up! I should have pics up by tomorrow.

·
BOSRI NAH CHOD!
641 Posts
good price..lets see those pics

·
shift_2 the altimit1
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The price was the main reason we went ahead and did it. I'll try and get my friends digicam tonight and post the pics tomorrow.

Moderator: Can u move this thread to the 2002 discussion forum also?

·
Registered
288 Posts
weed101160 said:
jl10w0=weak sauce
haha

but seriously, that setup looks pretty cool...and you have a nice lookin' car. Where did you get that altimas.net sticker though? It looks sweet and I really wanted to get a .net sticker but couldn't find where to get any that looked good.

·
shift_2 the altimit1
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
invisible21 said:
haha

but seriously, that setup looks pretty cool...and you have a nice lookin' car. Where did you get that altimas.net sticker though? It looks sweet and I really wanted to get a .net sticker but couldn't find where to get any that looked good.
Thanks invisible21, I got the sticker at a vinyl graphics shop here in Phoenix. They were $3 a piece.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts